06 december 2012

Addiction.

It is something easy
Getting involved to
The hard part is to stop
How can i stop?
Im addicted to you
in a abusing way

Calling out winter
without a real future


I've been drawing a line, 
And i've been watching it fall
Tryin to make things work
When they don't really work at all
I'd like to imagine you
Something surreal
Still hurts in my stomach
The thought of it all
Waking up with anxiety
Of something that doesn't really exist
Brainwashed.


Lyckan i de få stunder
är det som är värt att fånga.



Close your eyes
And tell me what you really see
In me
Am i that reckless?
Am i that stupid? 
No i know it doesn't really matter
But something started to bleed
And i need it to stop.

-

Time is a fact and a matter
It doesn't heal wounds 
But it can make things change
For the better
I will wait for that time
I will be stupid and reckless
But at least i am following my heart.

Inga kommentarer: