15 februari 2010

Today is a bad day



"Being half dead wasn't what I planned to be
Now I'm ready to be free
Take me upp to the sun
That´s were i belong
Screaming out the words you never heard before
Now you understand, run away
Cause You will never se me laugh again.
That pretty face is gone forever
now i´m just reminding you
Don´t ever say never.
"
/ Sakke ©
________________________________

Be careful what you wish for
will not ever make more wishes.
_________________________________________
Yeah... fake a smile.
Because this is hard.
And i´m not getting away from it.
I´m gonna shut out myself.
From the truth.
Do you mind?


________________________________
Jag får sällskap av Carrå inatt
Tack
För att du är annorlunda

________________________________
Längtar nu till morgondagen
Problem försvinn
Jag bjuder på en bild från sjuan






Inga kommentarer: