21 januari 2010

Guilty



"I didn't change
Just created knowledge
About me and my life." / sakke



I know i always will open up
To everyone but you
Yes it's true when you say
that it's hard to trust,
when you always will be betrayed
That's a part of life
Makin mistakes..
But you just never learn't from them.
You just care about how people make you feel
And only about how you feel
You always refuse to listen to what everyone else has to say
And at some point
You are the one who always has to be right.
The point is that
You are right when you say
It will never be the same again
Cause i stopped trust in you long time ago
and that was even before i broke your promises.
Because you have no sence of moral
No respect
And no courage to face when your wrong.
Finally
I refuse you.

2 kommentarer:

Desireé sa...

vem är texten om?

Sakki sa...

Sluta dryga, du har verkligen ingen anledning alls. jag håller den här texten för mig själv..