17 november 2009

Theres no real love in you.

Lets put all the past behind
Because we all know
Thats not who i am
Yes i did hurt you
So many times
But you are the only one that loves me for who i am
And actually have that key into my heart.
I know how to not be an idiot
Though i am
I will hold on to you carefully
You and Me
and tomorrow <3

And im sorry for putting myself into the last position in your mind
I did not have any choice
You can mess with me
But plz not with her


Im so scared
For you,
Making the same misstakes
All over again
I dont wanna se you miserable
Because she is,
Miserable at best
Diseases does easily infect you
Be careful for the miserable Diseases
You are slowly getting infected
Pure love is your vaccine
And you know what makes you happy

4 kommentarer:

Danne sa...

you make me strong best friend <33
jag älskar dig, och att du bryr dig så mycket som du gör betyder otroligt mycket för mig!!

Sakki sa...

detsamma <3
du betyder mycket för mig <3

Desireé sa...

älskar dig <3
Du gör mig så lycklig, jag är hel igen och det är pga dig älskling <3

Sakki sa...

Det värmer att höra,
Du betyder så otroligt mycket för mig bby, jag älskar dig <3