23 november 2009

Im not proud. Just honest



Pressure and

Disappointment



















I feel that reality is much faster than i expected.

All the heaps of paper are growing.
Must keep my patience,
and pull myself through this.

I will put my past behind me now.
This is the end of it all
Once upon a time.
I couldn't live without it.
It was my fire
My strength
Now it is my weakness
So
We had a good time
I will always love it
But the time of us has changed
Goodbye
I will miss that part.
And all the memories our team made together.


It's a new start, and i need people to join with me.
It's on!
.

Don't you blame it on love, cause you will regret it then and from now on.

-.-.
-.-.
-.-.

Im worried a bit-.-.

2 kommentarer:

Danne sa...

Som du sa till mig, glöm det förflutna, lev i nuet <3

Sakki sa...

Det är precis vad jag gör. kan berätta vad det handlar om i skolan, det handlar faktiskt om att just leva i nuet. det är det jag har fastnat i :P <3